Disclaimer: This page may contain some affiliate links. If you click through and purchase an item, we may earn a commission. Thank you for supporting Minded Marketing!
I used a good number of Text-To-Speech software; honestly, they are not that good.
That is when I learned that there is software that can turn your text into high-quality voices.
Even in different languages!
I had to take a look.
Let’s face it — usually, these TTP (Text-to-Speech) softwares sound like futuristic robots. They are a bit creepy and the voices are slightly unsettling.
I ALWAYS notice when a voice is AI because of how unnatural it seems.
So when I wanted to start my Youtube channel and remained “faceless,” I searched the internet for the best voiceovers I could find.
I could have gone with Fiver but I would have paid hundreds of dollars (which I wasn’t willing to do with a brand new Youtube Channel that I wasn’t making any money from).
So I decided to go with Speechelo because of the great reviews that I read.
If you are looking for a faster and easier way to create natural-sounding voices, then Speechelo is for you. However, there are both pros and cons to using this product so if you are interested in learning what those are, then keep reading.
What is Speechelo?
You have probably seen ads for this product all over youtube.
Speechelo has quickly become one of the most popular AI Text-to-Speech software on the market. You can tell that the creators at Blaster Suite really put effort into this program.
When they say it only takes 3 clicks, they are not kidding.
All you have to do is paste in the text, choose the voice you want to use, and press “done”…that’s it!
Here is the Demo of the AI Voice Over Technology.
Perfect for making Ads, but even better if you want to start a YouTube Channel without showing your face.
Why Should You Use Speechelo?
Speechelo is great if:
- You do not feel comfortable using your own voice to do voiceovers.
- You feel like you do not speak a certain language well enough to present an idea.
- You do not have the audio equipment that provides good enough quality to record your own voice.
If you feel like you fit into any of these listed above, then Speechelo may be the answer for you.
When I first started my youtube channel, this is what I used in my first few videos. I had no idea what I was doing and I didn’t feel comfortable in front of the camera (or microphone).
I was able to use Speechelo until I became more comfortable and switched over to my own voice.
What is the Best Speechelo Feature?
The best feature that you are going to find on Speechelo is its multi-lingual function.
You have access to a total of 24 languages.
As you can see, almost every major language is on this list.
This is an internet marketer’s DREAM and opens doors to so many people and future clients that you could now have access too.
I personally speak 5 languages and have tested the 5 that I know. The language skills are legit with correct grammar and pronunciation.
What is Speechelo Pro?
You can get more than enough with the standard version of Speechelo.
However, if you are a professional or maybe need an extra boost in features, then Speechelo Pro is going to be the best choice for you.
With the standard version, you get access to 30 great voices.
However, with the Pro version, you get access to over 60 AI voices. Making it even more customizable for your content.
You also get 4x the length of the automated voices. Meaning you will be able to make even longer videos.
But the icing on the cake has to be the fact that you get a commercial license for the voices. Meaning you can use it and sell it for commercial purposes without any hassle.
So now that we have gone through all of the good stuff, how much is it going to cost you?
Usually, AI systems like these will cost you hundreds of dollars.
But for the basic version of Speechelo, you can get it for only $47 dollars one time only.
That is a steal for this deal.
If you want to add on the Pro version, you will have to get the standard version first. Then you pay $47 quarterly instead.
The Cons of Using Speechelo
Like everything in life, there are pros and cons. So let’s get the bad news first.
Here are some of the things that I had a bit of a problem with:
- The one-time fee only unlocks 30 of the 60 languages and you will need to upgrade to get at 60
- The standard pack only lets you convert 700 words at a time. Meaning if you have any more than that, you will have to break your text up into sections.
- Even though the voices are very high quality, some of the languages (like Arabic, German, or French) may have some accent differences.
- You can only convert a total of 500,000 words under a 30-day period versus the 700,000 words in the pro version.
- There is no free trial version
- If you are planning on using your voice-overs for commercial use (meaning you are going to sell it for a profit) you will need to upgrade to get the license.
The Pros of Using Speechelo!
Now for the good news!
- Even though they do not provide a free trial, they do have a full money-back guarantee.
- The interface is one of the easiest to use, no matter your skill level.
- Speechelo uses its own AI voices and doesn’t just get it from Amazon Polly or Google Wavenet which makes the experience so much more unique.
- A lot of people can not even tell that the voice is an AI because of how good the quality is.
- The price is VERY cheap compared to some of its counterparts.
- You have the ability to adjust pitch level, breathing, and where you put emphasis to make your voices sound more natural.
- No need to install anything on your computer because it is cloud-based.
Here are some answers to the top questions that I have gotten about Speechelo on my blog and youtube channel.
Is Speechelo for free?
Speechelo is not free.
It is a paid service.
However, you do get free upgrades for life.
Plus, you can claim several bonuses along the way.
Is Speechelo a one-time payment?
Yes, Speechelo is a one-time payment.
There is no hassle and no monthly fees for the standard Speechelo version.
Can I use Speechelo for YouTube?
You can use Speechelo for youtube and it is actually a great way to start getting content onto your youtube channel without having to film yourself.
As I have talked about earlier, I used Speechelo on some of my first youtube videos because I was too self-conscious about how I would sound on camera.
It was no hassle and I never got any copyright strikes.
I would absolutely recommend Speechelo.
Before I started using this product, I went online and did my research (much like you are doing right now) and I really got some great feedback about the program.
In fact, I couldn’t find a single person who had anything really bad to say besides the occasional bug and the aforementioned things that I wrote on my list.
The great thing about Speechelo is that it is fairly easy to get support from their customer service and the owner is pretty involved in the process. The fact that I could simply send them an email…and they RESPONDED…says a lot.
Also, a 60-day money-back guarantee means you really have nothing to lose.
PPS. SAVE NOW when you download via my link here :